Top 28 Expository Essay Topics On Education For College Students
Before we start exploring the top 28 expository subjects on education for kids just like yourself, it helps to be crystal clear as to what an expository essay is. After all, there are so many different types of essay out there, right?
What is an expository essay?
This is a little trickier than some of the standard essays at comes in several parts and requires you to:
- Do some digging in terms of your idea
- Assess the evidence
- Elaborate upon the idea
- Set out your stall
Now that we are clear on what needs to be done, let’s come up with some subjects:
- Explore the benefits of “Innovative Education” and how this can change communities for the better.
- The symbolism of college mascots. Are these always a symbol of good?
- Are the benefits of being in a fraternity purely psychological?
- Choosing the best college clubs and memberships for you.
- The benefits of going to college in your hometown as opposed to going to a different part of the country.
- How to mentally prepare for an important tournament at college.
- How team spirit is more important than lifting a trophy.
- Sharing your space: making a successful transition into someone’s roommate.
- Understanding when is the “right time” to date.
- Recognizing the signs of depression – how to be a good friend.
- How to remain close to your friend when in different colleges.
- The balance between choosing the course you “want” to do and the course that you feel you “should” do.
- How much say should your parents have over the courses you choose to take?
- Saying goodbye to a beloved pet. How to cope when separated from your dog or cat.
- Sibling rivalry – How to be judged on your own merits and not against your older brother or sister.
- Making friends for life. The friendship code of conduct to follow.
- How to avoid becoming a slave to your studies
- Making sure you stay well-nourished at college
- How to avoid inappropriate relationships with your tutors.
- Dealing with the college bully: successful strategies
- Dealing with homesickness
- Coping with illness while at college
- Coping with parental divorce or separation while at college
- Admitting defeat. How to turn quitting college into a positive
- Alcohol and substance abuse at college – how to deal with it.
- Coping with an unplanned pregnancy while at college
- Coping with grief while at college.
- How to live college life to the full and still secure the best grades.